Who Am I?
Having been in an emotionally traumatic and narcissistic relationship for several years, I was often depressed or in denial. I had three psychologists tell me I was in a troubled relationship so I left…the psychologist. Again, and again, and again.
I continually put myself last until I no longer knew who I was or what I wanted or needed for my own happiness.
For a long time I felt ashamed and embarrassed that I could have “let” this happen.
After separating from my husband, it was not long after I realised I had been in an emotionally traumatic and narcissistic relationship for several years. During that time I was often depressed and at one point I was even diagnosed with the dissociative disorder – that’s how in denial I was. I had three psychologists tell me I was in a troubled relationship so I left…the psychologist. Again, and again, and again. I could not admit it to myself, let alone anyone else. I kept telling myself I needed to love my partner for who they were, and that there was nothing wrong here.
That was the story I told myself to get through each day, putting myself last until I no longer knew who I was or what I wanted or needed for my own happiness.
When we separated and all of this came to light for me, I initially felt ashamed and embarrassed that I could have “let” this happen. But I also knew that thinking this way was not going to help me move forward. Not only did I have two children I couldn’t let down, but I also wanted to be a role model for them. I also never (ever) wanted to be or be seen as a victim. That’s just not my story.
So what next? I reconnected with the world and accepted my truth. Every day I took a step in the right direction – the direction I wanted to go.
A few years on now I know myself better than ever before. I make time for the things I love to do and the people I love to see and I have the courage and confidence to take on anything that comes my way (if I want to!).
My mission is to help and support people with similar past experiences to mine. Knowing someone is in your corner that is not only there to help you move forward, but who also understands your past that only one who has experienced it can, is something I never had. And that’s why I’m here for you.
About My Program
Who It Is For?
- People who have experienced emotionally abusive or narcissistic relationships
- People who are ready to face their truth and own it
- People who are ready to take control of their future and make it happen
Who It Is Not For?
- People who are in self-denial or placing blame
- People who do not want to commit to action
- People who are not ready to be happy (yes, this is a thing!)
At the end of the day, it’s all about YOU. Take back control of your life – your wants, your desires – and write your new story.
Over 8 weeks we will work together to release your limiting beliefs and leave the past behind you. We will work through your personal challenges and trigger events – releasing resistance and learning how to experience better-feeling thoughts under any circumstance.
You will know and own your truth, who you are and who you want to be. Most of all, you will create actions for your future toward all you desire and all you deserve.
You will embrace the changes in your life and decide for yourself…what is your next best step.
- Build trust
- Release yourself emotionally
- Get connected with your Coach
- Understand how your mind works
- Understand your EQ
- Know yourself as an individual/independent person
You have gone through a lot of pain which has embedded unknown fears and complexities within you.
You have tried to talk, to make people understand, but it is clear it is not working. People feel sympathy for you but they just don’t get it.
Now is the time for you to open up, trust and offload the emotionally traumatic events of your past.
Now is the time to tell your Story!
It IS All About ME
- Understand who you are now and who you want to be
- A list of limiting beliefs and counterpoints
- A clear vision of the future
- The things that you enjoy
- Get to know what habits you need to avoid
It can be easy to get lost in our relationships, especially when there has been a level of control over who you are and what you do.
Get back to knowing YOU. What’s important to you and what it is that you truly want.
It’s your life, not only are you responsible for it but you can create it.
Leave the Past Behind You
- Know and understand what you are going through – mentally
- Mental Challenges & Blocks
- Get rid of your Procrastination
- Techniques to overcome your mental health challenges
- What will be your daily routine
- Short Term Goals – Mentally
Whether it’s one memory of an event, or one hundred memories, reliving those events can be debilitating and stifling.
You may be in a cloud mentally, trying your best not to think about the past, getting fearful and anxious every time.
Even procrastinating is normal for you as of now.
But, even you know that is NOT the way forward.
Together we’ll work through techniques to help you stay in the present and look toward the future.
You and Your Relationships
- A prioritised list of values
- What is important to you in your next relationship
- Ways of shifting mindset and creating positive self talk
- Strength and courage to say no
- Confidence to put themselves “out there”
- What are the “red flags” and how not to ignore them
- Belief in self
What if my next partner is the same? What if I can’t see the red flags and end up down the same road?
What if I sabotage my new relationship because I’m constantly reminded of my past?
With all these “what ifs?” it’s understandable why you might be questioning entering a new relationship at all.
Working through the relationship you have with yourself you’ll see just how possible it is to enter a new relationship with a significant other AND how it can be your best one yet!
Take Control of Your Emotions and Trigger Events and Learn How to Respond
- Know what are your emotional triggers
- Understand how you react
- Techniques you can use to control your emotions after a trigger event
- Owning what’s in your control and letting go of what’s not in your control
- Setting healthy boundaries for yourself
Trigger events such as behaviours seen in your past or contact from your past can set your progress back significantly.
You will know how to set up healthy boundaries for yourself so that no one can hurt your self-esteem further.
Understanding what these triggers are and developing tools and techniques to control your emotions and reactions will put you in a position of strength, control, and power.
Own your truth
Your new story
- Acknowledge and detach from the events of the past
- Know what makes you happy
- Create your own story
- Own your new story
Once you acknowledge your truth and truly own it, you can stand in your power and see a different future. Embrace the lessons learned from your past and allow yourself to let go of your old story and write a new one!
Bridge Your Gaps
Know What You Need to Do to Get Where You Want to Go
- Bridge your gaps between who you are now and who you want to be, where you are now and where you want to be
- Clear your limiting beliefs
- A clear road map
- Connect the dots
- Create your future
Knowing what you need to do to get where you want to go is a great start. But knowing what is holding you back and knowing your limiting beliefs is where the real change happens. Release resistance, clear your limiting beliefs, and know that you can experience better-feeling thoughts under any circumstance.
Embrace the Change
- A clear picture of your future
- Your “next best steps“
- Long-term goal settings
- How to get there
- Be sure that you shall never go back to being the person you were
Be true to yourself and embrace who you are. Know what you are capable of and what your future looks like.
With a new mindset and a new outlook, creating actions for your future will keep you moving forward, toward all that you desire and all that you deserve. Embrace the changes in your life and decide for yourself…what is your next best step?